Cornwall has over 400 miles of coastline – that’s a lot of beaches so read our helpful guide to find the best beaches in Cornwall for families.
The Best Beaches Around the UK
If the idea of transporting your family back in time to play Swallows and Amazons in Peter Pan’s Neverland sounds like fun, then Thorpeness Suffolk should be your next UK summer holiday destination.
Hunstanton Beach on the North Norfolk coast is one of our favourite beaches in Norfolk. It’s truly unique with its interesting red and white striped cliff formations and strange green boulders. It’s also one of only 3 beaches in the UK on the east coast that actually faces west which means you can catch a great sunset.
What’s your trip type?
- The Best Cheaper Alternatives To Center Parcs In The UK 2023
- A Quick Guide To All 15 UK National Parks 2023
- ALL The Polar Express Train Ride Locations In The UK (2023)
- Why Hunstanton Beach is One of the Best in Norfolk
- The 5 Best Beaches In Cornwall For Families
- The Snow Centre in Hemel: All You Need to Know Before You Go 2023
Some pages on this site contain affiliate links . If you click on one and book or buy something, we may earn a small commission, but at no extra cost to you.